L’Envol des Pionniers is pleased to announce its reopening from Wednesday 19 May at 2 p.m..
Se requiere el pase sanitario en la entrada de L’Envol des Pionniers a partir del 21 de julio. Descubra nuestras modalidades de acogida..
Tickets available online
Tickets available on site
Annual Adult/Child Pass
Annual Adult L’ENVOL DES PIONNIERS + CITE DE L’ESPACE Pass
Annual Child L’ENVOL DES PIONNIERS + CITE DE L’ESPACE Pass
Annual Family L’ENVOL DES PIONNIERS + CITE DE L’ESPACE Pass
Adult Ticket (from 19 years old)
Child Ticket (from 6 years old to 18 years old)
Disabled Person Ticket
Guided tour : “le Tour de piste”
Piste des Géants Ticket – L’Envol des Pionniers and Halle de la Machine
Piste des Géants Ticket – L’Envol des Pionniers and Halle de la Machine – Super reduce price
Prices in Euros, including VAT, not including guide.
Entry is free for children younger than 6 years old..
Prices may be subject to change, including during the season, without notice. Check with us
Valid for tickets for L’Envol des Pionniers and combined tickets for L’Envol des Pionniers + Cité de l’espace.
Reduced rates are only available on site on the day you visit:
- for children from 6 to 18 years old on presentation of a supporting document
- Jobseekers (supporting document form Pôle Emploi from the last three months)
- Persons receiving minimum social allowances (declaration from Caisse d’Allocations Familiales)
- Students on presentation of a student card
- Those involved in civic service (civic volunteer card)
- People with disabilities (disability cards)
For those with a disability card which states “requiring support,” an attendant is free. A disabled parking card or disabled priority card does not give access to the reduced rate for disabled persons.
- The Annual Family Pass is available from 4 people, including two adults, accompanied by children or young people from 6 to 18 years of age.
- Tickets for the “Piste des Géants” (tour of L’Envol des Pionniers & the Halle de la Machine) – reduced rates are available for children from 13 to 18 years of age, job seekers, students, disabled people (on presentation of the supporting documents specified above).
- Tickets for the “Piste des Géants” (tour of L’Envol des Pionniers & the Halle de la Machine) – super reduced rates are available for children from 6 to 12 years of age as well as for people on minimal social allowances (on presentation of the supporting documents specified above).
The price may vary depending on the season. The price displayed is only illustrative.
ADVANTAGES WITH YOUR TOURIST PASS:
15% off the normal public rate which applies on the day of your visit.
With your Tourist Pass (1, 2 or 3 days), experience Toulouse without limits!
- Reductions at Cité de l’espace, L’Envol des Pionniers and at many other sites
- Including public transport
- Free museums and monuments
- A free guided tour
Further information on https://www.toulouse-tourisme.com/pass-tourisme