Enjoy the excitement of flying in a Breguet XIV.
Relive the amazing experience of flying in a Breguet XIV, the legendary aircraft used for the first reconnaissance and passenger transport flights on the Latécoère Line from Toulouse.
A new immersive experience
Greeted by a pilot in a period flight suit, set off in a Breguet XIV, La Ligne’s legendary aircraft.
Whether as a passenger or a pilot, relying on instructions on flight conditions, visual navigation and the aircraft’s behaviour, you will experience the thrills of flying with Lignes Aériennes Latécoère in the conditions of the time: wind, noise, smell, movements of the plane, landscapes, etc., just as they were in 1924.
After taking off from the Toulouse-Montaudran airfield, fly over the Pyrenees in difficult weather conditions, before landing on time in Barcelona, since the mail cannot wait to be delivered!
A surprising immersive experience, as close as possible to the historic adventure of L’Aéropostale’s pioneers.
- Tickets for sale at the counter
- Tariff: €5 plus the price of admission — subject to schedule
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women, persons with a heart condition or epilepsy, inebriated or under the influence of narcotics.
- Minimum height: 110cm (3’ 7½”).
- This activity is accessible for persons in wheelchairs from which they can be transferred